Asiaholics
Welcome to Asiaholics. You need to log in to download stuffs from this forum. Enjoy!

Asiaholicsへようこそ。あなたはこのフォーラムから原料をダウンロードするためにログインする必要があります。お楽しみください!
Asiaholics
Welcome to Asiaholics. You need to log in to download stuffs from this forum. Enjoy!

Asiaholicsへようこそ。あなたはこのフォーラムから原料をダウンロードするためにログインする必要があります。お楽しみください!
Asiaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Flavor

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiko
Seeker
Seeker
Reiko

Hello everyone ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone ^^   Hello everyone ^^ EmptySat May 24, 2014 12:37 am

Hello everyone ^^

My name is Elodie and I'm from France (sorry for the mistakes I will make, English is not my native language ^^)
I j-pop and k-pop, I really love music. I'm studying English and Italian.

My favorite j-pop band is Kanjani8 (they are so hilarious !), I also like Arashi, Yamashita Tomohisa, NEWS, KAT-TUN, Kisumai, Jin Akanishi and most of Johnny's bands.

My favorite k-pop band is SHINee (I had a crush on MinHo the first time I saw him XD), I also like CN Blue, Led Apple, Lunafly and Nu'est.

My favorite canadian/english/american bands and singers are Simple Plan, Daughtry, Sum 41, Good Charlotte, The Clash, Coldplay and Fall Out Boy.

I spend most of my time watching J-Dramas XD

I hope that I'll meet nice people on this forum Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asiaholics :: The Lobby :: Introduce Your Self-
Jump to: