Asiaholics
Welcome to Asiaholics. You need to log in to download stuffs from this forum. Enjoy!

Asiaholicsへようこそ。あなたはこのフォーラムから原料をダウンロードするためにログインする必要があります。お楽しみください!
Asiaholics
Welcome to Asiaholics. You need to log in to download stuffs from this forum. Enjoy!

Asiaholicsへようこそ。あなたはこのフォーラムから原料をダウンロードするためにログインする必要があります。お楽しみください!
Asiaholics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian Flavor

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Aceh, Indonesia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amusha
Seeker
Seeker

Hello from Aceh, Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Aceh, Indonesia   Hello from Aceh, Indonesia EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:45 am

Hi, my name is Muammar. I first know about the blog from a random search. I am a fan of Japanese Pop and Korean Pop (My Chinese Pop catalog is only from Chinese version of J-pop/K-pop songs, hehehe).

My faves for J-pop are Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Ken Hirai, Namie Amuro, Koda Kumi, Kana Nishino, Miliyah Kato, L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel, AKB48, SMAP, Arashi, One Ok Rock, Monkey Majik and Morning Musume 14.

My faves for K-pop are BoA, TVXQ-JYJ, SNSD, f(x), SHINee, Super Junior, EXO (Yeah I am an SM stan), Wonder Girls, miss A, 2NE1, Big Bang, B2ST, 4MINUTE, A Pink, IU, After School, T-Ara, As One, Baek Ji Young, SISTAR, Infinite, Kim Tae Woo and Jay Park.

Thanks for opening the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
BerryNutty
SiteOps
SiteOps
BerryNutty

Hello from Aceh, Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Aceh, Indonesia   Hello from Aceh, Indonesia EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 am

you're very much welcome Muammar.  grin seems like we do have the same taste with Japanese music. those you've mention we're my faves too!

please do spread the word to your friends.

have a nice stay buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://amixnuts.forumotion.com

Hello from Aceh, Indonesia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asiaholics :: The Lobby :: Introduce Your Self-
Jump to: